Homes of Honor Parenting Workbook
Parents can better learn how to raise their children when they can discuss their strengths and weaknesses with other parents. This study guide is a great tool to follow along with the Parenting DVD/Video series by Gary Smalley.
- Discovering what "type" of parent you are
- Discovering your child's personality type
- Overcoming the major destroyer of families
- Providing loving support to your child,
- Contracts: Setting limits in a loving way
- Developing a close-knit family,
- Ten powerful ways to motivate your children
- Using the "SALT" Principle to encourage communication.